PACC Scholarship Program
Annually, the Peabody Area Chamber of Commerce awards scholarships to area high school seniors who will further their education at a post secondary level including trade, technical and vocational schools. Application packages are available through the Guidance Offices at area high schools or via download. The Chamber offers 3 different scholarships based on a students involvement with community service, a career in business, or participation in student government and/or political science major.
2021 PACC Scholarship Applications Now Available!
Eligibility: The PACC Scholarship is available to any Peabody resident or non-resident who is a graduating senior, plans to major in business and meets at least ONE of the following (check all that apply):
- Attends a school in Peabody OR
- Participated in the Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA!) OR
- Employed by a PACC member business
- Parent/legal guardian is the owner or an employee of a PACC member business
The award recipient will be determined by the Peabody Area Chamber of Commerce.
The scholarship amount is between $500 - $1,000.
- Students selected to interview with the Scholarship Committee Members will be contacted to schedule a date and time in May.
- The date and time of the interview to be determined by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Only Scholarship Recipients will be notified via mail approximately one week after interview.
- Scholarships will be awarded directly to the honoree upon presentation of a PAID tuition bill or payment plan accepted by the school.
Application Packet including Eligibility, Check, List & Application Forms must be received by the PACC on or before April 8, 2021:
Funds for the scholarship program are generated 100% from the PACC Torigian Golf Tournament held each June. The 2021 Torigian Golf Tournament will be held in June at The Meadows in Peabody.