Health & Wellness Expo
16th Annual Health & Wellness Expo at the Northshore Mall - CANCELLED
The start of a new year is the perfect time to take stock and make sure your ‘house is in order’ on all levels – health, home, fitness, financial security, etc. The Health & Wellness Expo is held annually on a busy Saturday in the spring at Northshore Mall and offers a unique opportunity to speak directly to consumers about how your products and/or services can benefit them.
Take advantage of the incredible foot traffic at one of New England’s largest shopping centers to market directly to consumers, locate new prospects, generate leads, set up appointments and build customers relationships. Booth space is set up in the main corridor of the mall from the food court to Macy's featuring exhibitors that include hospitals, health insurance providers, massage & bodywork, yoga, senior services, health & fitness facilities, etc.
General admission to the Health & Wellness Expo is free. Reach thousands of customers in just one day!
- Exposure to thousands of residents of the North Shore.
- Ability to network with consumers and vendors.
- Grow your customer base on the North Shore.
- Provide free demonstrations or screenings.
All exhibitors receive:
- One skirted table (6ft) with 2 chairs
- 3ft high pipe & drape setup
- Access to free Wi-Fi
- Publicity through 3 Chambers of Commerce: Peabody Area, Greater Beverly & Salem
North Shore Medical